- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
The following is a joint statement on Libya by the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
We are deeply concerned by the situation of political polarization in Libya.
We are studying carefully the decision of the Supreme Court, its context and consequences.
We note that the challenges facing Libya require political solutions. We remain committed to helping Libyans at this difficult time.
We fully support the efforts of the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General and urge all parties to cooperate with him to ensure immediate and inclusive consultations among the stakeholders to agree on the way forward.
We urge all parties to cease all military operations and to refrain from taking any steps which increase the polarization and divisions in the country.