- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
The following is attributable to Spokesperson John Kirby:
Secretary Kerry held an impromptu meeting this afternoon with Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir. The Secretary offered support and condolences for the recent terrorist attacks in the Kingdom. The two discussed the need to combat and defeat Daesh, including in Syria, where the Kingdom has offered to commit troops to the counter-Daesh campaign. The Secretary and the Foreign Minister also discussed the need for a political transition in Syria, the situation in Libya, the effort to reach a political resolution in Yemen, and recent developments between the Israelis and Palestinians.