- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
The following is attributable to Spokesperson John Kirby:
Secretary Kerry held an impromptu meeting this afternoon with Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir. The Secretary offered support and condolences for the recent terrorist attacks in the Kingdom. The two discussed the need to combat and defeat Daesh, including in Syria, where the Kingdom has offered to commit troops to the counter-Daesh campaign. The Secretary and the Foreign Minister also discussed the need for a political transition in Syria, the situation in Libya, the effort to reach a political resolution in Yemen, and recent developments between the Israelis and Palestinians.