- ticket title
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
Secretary of State John Kerry will deliver remarks at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Middle East Commercial Center (MECC) leadership dinner at 7:00 p.m. on December 8, at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in Washington, D.C.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs Myron Brilliant will introduce Secretary Kerry.
The two-day “MECC Leadership Forum” will bring together high-level government representatives and business leaders, including 75 associations, from Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa, and the United States to shape and advance MECC’s efforts related to trade and investment across the region.
Pre-set time for video cameras: 5:00 p.m. at the U.S. Chamber Headquarters, 1615 H Street, NW
Final access time for still photographers and journalists: 6:00 p.m. at the U.S. Chamber Headquarters, 1615 H Street, NW
Media representatives may attend upon presentation of one of the following: (1) a U.S. Government-issued photo identification (Department of State, White House, Congress, Department of Defense, or Foreign Press Center), (2) a media-issued photo identification card, or (3) a letter from their employer on letterhead verifying their employment as a journalist, accompanied by an official photo identification (driver’s license or passport).
For further information, please contact the Department of State Office of Press Relations at (202) 647-2492.