- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I congratulate the people of Finland as you celebrate your Independence Day on December 6. The bond between our nations is strong and founded on our shared democratic principles and the lasting contributions of Americans of Finnish heritage.
Your “sisu” and vigorous entrepreneurial spirit are integral to your success and an inspiration to others. We look forward to continuing to deepen our commercial ties and the broad cultural and political bonds that exist between our nations. We are proud to work closely with you to advance energy security; global climate, health and education initiatives; and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership. Finland is a valued partner in advancing global peace and security, including in Africa and other regions.
As you celebrate this day, please know that the United States will always stand with you as a faithful friend and partner. I wish all Finnish people continued peace and prosperity in the coming year.