- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
The violations of the Minsk II Ukraine-Russia ceasefire agreement, the deal reached with Greece, a Passenger Name Record (PNR) system to fight terrorism and the worrying situation in Libya were among the issues addressed in a debate with European Council and Commission presidents Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker on Wednesday.
The wrap-up of the live Twitter coverage of the debate @EuroparlPress is available at the link on the right-hand side.