- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Ouagadougou-The Leaders of 5 African Sahel states G5 which includes Burkina Faso, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Chad have called on the UN, the European Union and the African Union to support national reconciliation efforts underway in Libya to achieve peace and stability and to conduct elections in the country. The 5 states called in a final communique, issued at the end of the 5th meeting the African Sahel Conference held here for preventing the Libyan crisis from spreading regionally and internationally.
Source: Libya News Agency