- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Ouagadougou-The Leaders of 5 African Sahel states G5 which includes Burkina Faso, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Chad have called on the UN, the European Union and the African Union to support national reconciliation efforts underway in Libya to achieve peace and stability and to conduct elections in the country. The 5 states called in a final communique, issued at the end of the 5th meeting the African Sahel Conference held here for preventing the Libyan crisis from spreading regionally and internationally.
Source: Libya News Agency