- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Tripoli, The Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord has hailed the reconciliation agreement signed by the tribes of Tabou and Tuareg. The Council official website said the council members have welcomed, during a meeting the council held with representatives of the two tribes and representatives of Al Hasawneh Tribe which sponsored the reconciliation the meeting, as welcoming the move for the sake of stability and ending the one year long armed conflict in the area. Reconstruction of Obari where the conflict between the two tribes raged including maintenance of schools as well as resuming flights to and from the Obari Airport with support from the neutral Tribe of Al Hasawaneyeh were discussed at the meeting. The Council members said they were committed to every effort that would lead to alleviating the suffering of the ordinary people, and help the displaced and provide services especially to the people of the south.
Source: Libyan News Agency