- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-Sources of the sponsor committee of the Hajj season this year said the Presidential Council of Government of National Accord was to pay Libyan pilgrims money in hard currency. 5600 are expected to perform Hajj this year to the Holy Shrines in Saudi Arabia. The sum will be determined later by an ad hoc committee, the sources said. The Hajj sponsoring committee has decided to send a delegation to Saudi Arabia in the next two days to arrange for Libyan pilgrims who will perform Hajj this year.
Source: Libyan News Agency