- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli,-Sources of the sponsor committee of the Hajj season this year said the Presidential Council of Government of National Accord was to pay Libyan pilgrims money in hard currency. 5600 are expected to perform Hajj this year to the Holy Shrines in Saudi Arabia. The sum will be determined later by an ad hoc committee, the sources said. The Hajj sponsoring committee has decided to send a delegation to Saudi Arabia in the next two days to arrange for Libyan pilgrims who will perform Hajj this year.
Source: Libyan News Agency