- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
In a statement the Presidential Council called for an immediate halt of clashes and urged all parties to exercise self restraint. It welcomed the effort being mounted by the sheikhs and notables as well as the mayors in the region to pacify the city. The council announced that it had instructed the Minister of Interior to launch an investigation into the clashes, and the Health Minister to follow up the treatment of the injured. The Council said all resources would be employed to diffuse tension and prevent confrontation in the city.
Source: Libya News Agency