- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli,-President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj, held an urgent meeting with the minister of interior Dr Araf Khoja and head of departments of the ministry the security situation. They discussed a host of issues related to the security affair within the country in General and the capital on particular. They reviewed security measures, and plans, taken by the committee assigned to follow up the security situation and the outcome described as positive and conducive to security and stability. The meeting also discussed several issues such as financial and technical difficulties and available and potentials available to alleviate them to improve performance and offer better services to the public.
Source: Libyan News Agency