- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli,-President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj, held an urgent meeting with the minister of interior Dr Araf Khoja and head of departments of the ministry the security situation. They discussed a host of issues related to the security affair within the country in General and the capital on particular. They reviewed security measures, and plans, taken by the committee assigned to follow up the security situation and the outcome described as positive and conducive to security and stability. The meeting also discussed several issues such as financial and technical difficulties and available and potentials available to alleviate them to improve performance and offer better services to the public.
Source: Libyan News Agency