- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, President of the Presidency Council of GNA, fayez Saraj toured Tuesday morning Jela Pediatric Hospital in Tripoli to inspect the state of the hospital and its needs. Saraj inspected all hospital departments, available equipment and discussed with staff difficulties they encounter and equipment and medicine needed. He promised to supply all shortages soon and offer urgent financial support. Saraj praised the efforts of the Libyan staff in spite of the difficulties. Urged all to work in one team's spirit.
Source: Libya News Agency