- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, President of the Presidency Council of GNA, fayez Saraj toured Tuesday morning Jela Pediatric Hospital in Tripoli to inspect the state of the hospital and its needs. Saraj inspected all hospital departments, available equipment and discussed with staff difficulties they encounter and equipment and medicine needed. He promised to supply all shortages soon and offer urgent financial support. Saraj praised the efforts of the Libyan staff in spite of the difficulties. Urged all to work in one team's spirit.
Source: Libya News Agency