- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met Mohamed Najib Abdul Razeg, the Prime Minister of Malaysia on the sidelines of the Arab-Islamic-US Summit which was held in Riyadh on Sunday. Developments in Libya and means of promoting relations between the two countries, as well as issues of common interest were discussed at the meeting. According to the Council Information office, Al Serraj explained the efforts being made by the Presidency Council to expand the scope of consensus to achieve national reconciliation in Libya. He said he looked forward to forging strategic cooperation with Malaysia, especially in the areas of education and health, and opening up for Libyan students to join Malaysian universities and training centres. The Prime Minister said he welcomed the President of the Council proposals, saying his country was prepared to offer consultation services to strengthen Libyan institutions. Abdul Razeg extended, at the end of the meeting, an invitation to the President of the Presidency Council to visit Malaysia.
Source: Libya News Agency