- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Paris-President of South Africa, President of the African Congress Seril Ramafossa said 'the African Union should be part of UN involvement in Libya.' Speaking at the G7 meeting in France Ramafossa said African problems need African solutions, adding this is not a proposal, rather it should be a reality, and firms measures should adopted in reference to the crisis in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency