- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Paris-President of South Africa, President of the African Congress Seril Ramafossa said 'the African Union should be part of UN involvement in Libya.' Speaking at the G7 meeting in France Ramafossa said African problems need African solutions, adding this is not a proposal, rather it should be a reality, and firms measures should adopted in reference to the crisis in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency