- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarrj met Monday with Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee, Dr Al Jillani Arhuma. The meeting covered referendum on the constitution against the backdrop of current political developments. Al Sarraj stressed that the rferunudum is an important historic entitlement and constitutes the foundations for the new Libyan state. He also praised the efforts made by members of the Constituent Assembly to accomplish this document. On his part Dr Arhuma praised Al sarraj's support to the work of the Constituent Assembly, and confirmed finding the appropriate conditions and laws that allow presenting the draft constitution for a referendum and the Libyan people alone can either accept or reject it.
Source: Libya News Agency