- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarrj met Monday with Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee, Dr Al Jillani Arhuma. The meeting covered referendum on the constitution against the backdrop of current political developments. Al Sarraj stressed that the rferunudum is an important historic entitlement and constitutes the foundations for the new Libyan state. He also praised the efforts made by members of the Constituent Assembly to accomplish this document. On his part Dr Arhuma praised Al sarraj's support to the work of the Constituent Assembly, and confirmed finding the appropriate conditions and laws that allow presenting the draft constitution for a referendum and the Libyan people alone can either accept or reject it.
Source: Libya News Agency