- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarrj met Monday with Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee, Dr Al Jillani Arhuma. The meeting covered referendum on the constitution against the backdrop of current political developments. Al Sarraj stressed that the rferunudum is an important historic entitlement and constitutes the foundations for the new Libyan state. He also praised the efforts made by members of the Constituent Assembly to accomplish this document. On his part Dr Arhuma praised Al sarraj's support to the work of the Constituent Assembly, and confirmed finding the appropriate conditions and laws that allow presenting the draft constitution for a referendum and the Libyan people alone can either accept or reject it.
Source: Libya News Agency