- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday visited the Kuwaiti Al Ummah Council where he was welcomed by the President of the council Marzoug Mohamed Tinyan Al Ghanem. According to the Presidency Council Communication Office, Al Ghanem welcomed the President of the Presidency Council, highlighting the deep ties linking the two brotherly peoples. He expressed hope that Libya would overcome its crisis, and return as an active member of the Arab joint action network. On his part the President of the Presidency Council thanked the President of Al Ummah Council for the warm welcome and hospitality. The Government of National Accord, he said, was working on creating the right conditions for legislative and presidential elections in accordance with the UN plan.
Source: Libya News Agency