- ticket title
- أول مستشفيين في الولايات المتحدة يزرعان أداة قلب من الجيل التالي لتقليل المخاطر من الإصابة بالسكتة القلبية
- Coalition Launches $100 Million PPE Initiative for Africa’s Community Health Workers
- cocoa motors. Begins Worldwide Sales of Car in Bag “WALKCAR” from August 11
- New IHME COVID-19 Forecasts for Sub Saharan Africa Find Mask-wearing and Other Prevention Measures Could Prevent Nearly 75,000 Deaths by December 1
- ايوا تجمع 2.5 مليون دولار في الجولة الاستثمارية للقرض المكمل لما قبل مرحلة التمويل “B”
Sirte, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday said the Government would start resolving bottlenecks and pay accommodation rent for families made homeless by the war against the State Organisation Da’esh in Sirte. Right after the database for displaced families is put in place in line with the Council’s Decision No 661 of 2018 regarding calculating of damaged to homes and private property, the Government would soon start payment of rents to families and compensations for damaged property, Al Serraj told the Libyan News Agency correspondent. The Mayor of Sirte paid tribute to Al Serraj for his visit to the city and the care and courage he has shown to the plight and suffering of the city’s population. ‘We want to reassure the people of Sirte that there are urgent measures being taken regarding compensation and reconstruction of the city.
Source: Libya News Agency