- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
President of Presidency Council takes part in faculty of
Sunday , 04– 03– 2018 – 16:14:00
Tripoli, 4 march 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency Council,
Fayez AL sarraj took part in the faculty of Engineering Graduates
gathering, Tripoli University in the presence of President of the
University faculty teaching staff and scores of graduates.
President of Tripoli University, Dr Nabial Al Natah delivered a
speech in which he called on other faculties to follow suit this
initiative and organize similar graduates gatherings in order to
establish bridges and exchange of experiences. The programme
celebrated the first graduates of the faculty.
some graduates of 1966 spokes at the occasion proposing
establishing the faculty alumini to establish contacts between the
graduates and the faculty, and proposed to set up a fund to be
financed by graduates to help their faculty.
Al sarraj expressed delight at meeting faculty mates during his
studies. He praised the initiative that enabled contacts between the
graduates. He said needs for engineers will increase with the
beginning of construction this year, underscoring the importance of
contributions of universities to development plans.