- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala said the President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj on his recent visit to Kuwait has discussed with the Director General of the Kuwaiti Fund for Economic Development financing reconstruction projects in Libya in line with instructions of Kuwait Emir Sabah Al Ahmad. The President of the Presidency Council has met the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during his Belgium visit, who told him the US was committed to supporting the UN mission plan in Libya, including convening the national gathering and fulfillment of the constitutional and electoral commitments, Siala told reporters at a press conference he held at the Foreign Ministry to give brief of the President’s visits to Jordan Belgium and Kuwait. Pompeo expressed support for the reforms introduced by the Presidency Council and pledged US support for the Libyan economy.
Source: Libya News Agency