- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj received Sunday the Russian ambassador to Libya. They reviewed at the meeting political developments in Libya and bilateral relations and several issues of common interest. According to the media office of the President, the Russian ambassador renewed at the outset of the meeting his country’s support to the GNA, praising the approach of President Al Sarraj geared towards reconciliation, consensus and his efforts to realize security and stability in Libya, asserting his country’s desire to bolster bilateral relations and activating concluded agreements. For his part President Al Sarraj welcomed the Russian ambassador underscoring the depth of relations between the two friendly countries, expressing keen interest of the PC to activate common cooperation and update agreements signed by the two countries. He also briefed the ambassador about the economic reforms that being implemented since September last year. He also expressed hope for the return of Russian companies and investments and that the former resume their work in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency