- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj received Sunday the Russian ambassador to Libya. They reviewed at the meeting political developments in Libya and bilateral relations and several issues of common interest. According to the media office of the President, the Russian ambassador renewed at the outset of the meeting his country’s support to the GNA, praising the approach of President Al Sarraj geared towards reconciliation, consensus and his efforts to realize security and stability in Libya, asserting his country’s desire to bolster bilateral relations and activating concluded agreements. For his part President Al Sarraj welcomed the Russian ambassador underscoring the depth of relations between the two friendly countries, expressing keen interest of the PC to activate common cooperation and update agreements signed by the two countries. He also briefed the ambassador about the economic reforms that being implemented since September last year. He also expressed hope for the return of Russian companies and investments and that the former resume their work in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency