- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli- The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday received a phone call from Tunisian President Al Baji Qayed Al Sebsi, dealing with the repercussions of the aggression on the Libyan capital. According to the Council's Communications Office the Tunisian President said his country was opposed to the aggression, which he said destabilize the country and endanger the lives of the citizens. He called on the aggressors to return to where they come from. On his part, Al Serraj thanked the Tunisian President for his support and voiced his intention to resist the aggression.
Source: Libya News Agency