- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli- The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday received a phone call from Tunisian President Al Baji Qayed Al Sebsi, dealing with the repercussions of the aggression on the Libyan capital. According to the Council's Communications Office the Tunisian President said his country was opposed to the aggression, which he said destabilize the country and endanger the lives of the citizens. He called on the aggressors to return to where they come from. On his part, Al Serraj thanked the Tunisian President for his support and voiced his intention to resist the aggression.
Source: Libya News Agency