- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday Ambassador Omar Al Tarhuni before leaving to Rome to assume his duties as Libyan ambassador to Italy. According to PC Media Office Al; sarraj praised during the meeting Italy’s support GNA and efforts made in support of the democratic track in Libya, singling out the international meeting on Libya scheduled for coming November. Al Sarraj expressed hope that the new ambassador and members of the embassy would make concerted efforts to develop cooperation relations between the two friendly countries and serve the citizens and the Libyan expats in Italy.
Source: Libya News Agency