- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday Ambassador Omar Al Tarhuni before leaving to Rome to assume his duties as Libyan ambassador to Italy. According to PC Media Office Al; sarraj praised during the meeting Italy’s support GNA and efforts made in support of the democratic track in Libya, singling out the international meeting on Libya scheduled for coming November. Al Sarraj expressed hope that the new ambassador and members of the embassy would make concerted efforts to develop cooperation relations between the two friendly countries and serve the citizens and the Libyan expats in Italy.
Source: Libya News Agency