- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
President of Presidency Council receives Italian
Tuesday , 13– 03– 2018 – 15:31:00
Tripoli, 13 March 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency
Council, Fayez Al sarraj received Tuesday at the Council’s premises
the Italian ambassador to Libya in the presence of Al Sarraj
political advisor, Taher Al Sunni.
The Presidency’s Media Office said the Italian ambassador renewed his
country’s support for the reconciliatory approach pursued by the
council and its efforts to restore security and stability in Libya.
he also reiterated his country’s support to the efforts of the UN
envoy, GHassan Salama, hoping that such efforts would lead to
elections this year.
Al sarraj for his part underscored the distinctive relations
between the two friendly countries, praising the Italian government
support to the GNA to help Libya transcend its current crisis.
He pointed out that the High National Elections Commission is
continuing with the preparations for the elections which will be
preceded by elections law and a referendum on the constitution.