- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
President of Presidency Council receives Italian
Tuesday , 13– 03– 2018 – 15:31:00
Tripoli, 13 March 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency
Council, Fayez Al sarraj received Tuesday at the Council’s premises
the Italian ambassador to Libya in the presence of Al Sarraj
political advisor, Taher Al Sunni.
The Presidency’s Media Office said the Italian ambassador renewed his
country’s support for the reconciliatory approach pursued by the
council and its efforts to restore security and stability in Libya.
he also reiterated his country’s support to the efforts of the UN
envoy, GHassan Salama, hoping that such efforts would lead to
elections this year.
Al sarraj for his part underscored the distinctive relations
between the two friendly countries, praising the Italian government
support to the GNA to help Libya transcend its current crisis.
He pointed out that the High National Elections Commission is
continuing with the preparations for the elections which will be
preceded by elections law and a referendum on the constitution.