- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
President of Presidency Council Receives French Ambassador.
Thursday , 08– 03– 2018 – 17:45:00
Tripoli, 8 March 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Thursday received the French Ambassador Brigitte Curmi. The meeting
was attended by the Embassy Economic Adviser Jean Francois Mirai and
representatives of the French oil firm Total.
The Presidential Political Adviser Al Taher Al Suni also attended
Developments in Libya and bilateral relations were discussed at
the meeting, including the desire by Total upgrade increase its
investment size in Libya, reflecting confidence in the GNA policies.
The Ambassador stressed French support for the Government of
National Accord and commitment to restoration of stability to the
Al Serraj stressed the close relationship between Libya and
France and his commitment to promote it, indicating that France was
and remains a great supporter of the GNA.