- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
President of Presidency Council Receives French Ambassador.
Thursday , 08– 03– 2018 – 17:45:00
Tripoli, 8 March 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Thursday received the French Ambassador Brigitte Curmi. The meeting
was attended by the Embassy Economic Adviser Jean Francois Mirai and
representatives of the French oil firm Total.
The Presidential Political Adviser Al Taher Al Suni also attended
Developments in Libya and bilateral relations were discussed at
the meeting, including the desire by Total upgrade increase its
investment size in Libya, reflecting confidence in the GNA policies.
The Ambassador stressed French support for the Government of
National Accord and commitment to restoration of stability to the
Al Serraj stressed the close relationship between Libya and
France and his commitment to promote it, indicating that France was
and remains a great supporter of the GNA.