- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
President of Presidency Council Receives French Ambassador.
Thursday , 08– 03– 2018 – 17:45:00
Tripoli, 8 March 2018(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Thursday received the French Ambassador Brigitte Curmi. The meeting
was attended by the Embassy Economic Adviser Jean Francois Mirai and
representatives of the French oil firm Total.
The Presidential Political Adviser Al Taher Al Suni also attended
Developments in Libya and bilateral relations were discussed at
the meeting, including the desire by Total upgrade increase its
investment size in Libya, reflecting confidence in the GNA policies.
The Ambassador stressed French support for the Government of
National Accord and commitment to restoration of stability to the
Al Serraj stressed the close relationship between Libya and
France and his commitment to promote it, indicating that France was
and remains a great supporter of the GNA.