- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
President of Presidency Council receives ambassador of
Pakistan to Libya.
Sunday , 22– 04– 2018 – 16:07:00
Tripoli, 22 April 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency Council,
Fayez Al sarraj received Sunday morning ambassador of Pakistan to
Libya, Magid Eqbal.
The Pakistani ambassador reaffirmed his country’s support to GNA
and its national reconciliation efforts to get the country out of the
current crisis. He underlined his country’s resolve to develop
bilateral relations between the two friendly countries in many fields
such as education, health and defense.
Al sarraj expressed appreciation of Pakistan’s supportive stance
and its GNA government, underscoring the importance of relations
between the two friendly countries and Libya’s desire to promote
The meeting discussed several joint collaboration files, besides
the illegal migration issue, and ways to repatriate Pakistani
illegal migrants to their country.