- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The Emergency Committee formed by President of Presidency Council held Sunday a meeting presided over by President Fayez Asseraj head of the Committee and attended by members of the committee; ministers of interior, foreign affairs, education, deputy minister for health, chairman of Communications and director of National Centre for Decision Support. The meeting devoted to the review of measures taken to follow up developments on the ground and services rendered to the displaced. Asseraj stressed the need to speed up and respond to any emergency quickly by taking the appropriate actions in appropriate time. He also underscored the importance of food and medicine supplies, fuel and rendering basic services including electricity, communications and continuous follow up of work of hospitals and provide their needs.
Source: Libya News Agency