- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord met here on Sunday the Chairman of the Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee Milad Al Hejersi. Al Hejersy outlined the steps taken by the Committee, with support from the navy and air forces to track down tankers used by smugglers to smuggle fuel both at Sea and on the ground. The President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj hailed the results of the campaign against fuel smugglers, asking the committee to continue to stamp out this phenomenon which exhausts national resources of Libyans. Al Serraj said the Council would expand the scope of the operation against all sorts of smuggling across border outlets. The Chair of the Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee thanked the Presidency Council for their support for the anti-smuggling endeavor which he said would definitely lead to easing the suffering of Libyan citizens.
Source: Libya News Agency