- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
Tripoli-The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met activists and members of the youth and sports cadres as part of consultations with community leaders and activists across the country. The meeting was attended by Deputy Ahmed Mi'tig and Head of Youths and Sports Authority YSA Bashir Al Qantri. The President praised role of the YSA in promoting national coherence and unity, and also the role that sports can play in preserving national fibre and fulfill the aspirations of the youth.
Source: Libya News Agency