- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli-The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met activists and members of the youth and sports cadres as part of consultations with community leaders and activists across the country. The meeting was attended by Deputy Ahmed Mi'tig and Head of Youths and Sports Authority YSA Bashir Al Qantri. The President praised role of the YSA in promoting national coherence and unity, and also the role that sports can play in preserving national fibre and fulfill the aspirations of the youth.
Source: Libya News Agency