- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met at the Council’s headquarters here on Wednesday the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama along with his deputy for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams. According to the Council’s Information Office the meeting was dedicated to discussing developments on the southern outskirts of the capital as a result of the clashes which broke out two days between rival groups and led to dozens killed or wounded. Salama praised the steps which the GNA had taken to protect civilians, and the meeting dealt with ways to end the armed confrontation as soon as possible. The participants said they hold those messing up with the security of the capital responsible for the loss of life an damage to private and public property. The Information Office announcement said the meeting also discussed mechanisms for liaising with the international community and tracking and prosecuting those who continue to mess up with and terrorize civilians in the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency