- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met at the Council’s headquarters here on Wednesday the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama along with his deputy for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams. According to the Council’s Information Office the meeting was dedicated to discussing developments on the southern outskirts of the capital as a result of the clashes which broke out two days between rival groups and led to dozens killed or wounded. Salama praised the steps which the GNA had taken to protect civilians, and the meeting dealt with ways to end the armed confrontation as soon as possible. The participants said they hold those messing up with the security of the capital responsible for the loss of life an damage to private and public property. The Information Office announcement said the meeting also discussed mechanisms for liaising with the international community and tracking and prosecuting those who continue to mess up with and terrorize civilians in the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency