- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met at the Council headquarters here on Tuesday the Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Martin Kobler. Kobler briefed Al Serraj on his meetings in New York namely the UN session on developments in Libya which he addressed. the meeting dealt with next steps that have to be taken to make the political process a success. Kobler said the international community were united in the belief that there was no military solution to the crisis in Libya, and that the only solution was through negotiations. Al Serraj said serious talks could lead to end of military escalation and a ceasefire in the south of Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency