- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
President of Presidency Council Meets UN Secretary General.
Tuesday , 28– 02– 2017 – 18:31:00
Geneva, 28 February 2017(Lana) The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has met, on the sidelines of the 34th UN Human Rights Council meeting in Geneva, the Secretary General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres. Al Serraj explained the efforts made by the Council to reach a consensus among all parties in Libya, to end the conflict and the suffering of citizens. Guterres said he actively seeking to help Libya put in place a more viable mechanism at the UN, saying Libya was one of his priorities, and stressing the need for joint cooperation to restore stability to the country away from foreign intervention. Al Serraj expressed his gratitude for the UN role since the start of the crisis in Libya, explaining that the country was a victim of terrorism and irregular migration. Al Serraj stressed the need to integrate the armed groups into the Libyan Army which requires training and equipment, noting that international effort in this respect was still meagre. =Lana=