- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Geneva, 28 February 2017(Lana) The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has met, on the sidelines of the UN Human Rights Council meeting in Geneva, Emir Zaid Raad Al Husain, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. The two sides discussed the political and security situation in Libya, whereby Al Serraj explained the challenges faced by the political process and the Council's efforts resolve the crisis in the country. The situation in Libya cannot entertain any political maneuvering, as the country faces huge and complex security challenges and a proliferation of arms, in addition to the existence of armed groups outside the control of the state, Al Serraj said. On his part, Al Husain said 'we are ready to work for restoration of stability in Libya, indicating that all UN staff were committed to assist Libya to overcome this crisis. The two sides agreed on the need to train the youth in collaboration with the Libyan institutions and civil society organisations. =Lana=
Source: Libya News Agency