- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met the Chairman of the Board of the Electricity Company Abdul Majid Hamza, with whom he discussed the difficulties facing the company and completion of contracted projects to resolve the problem of load-shedding. Re-operating the Obari Power Station, following the closure of Al Sharara Oil Fields as a result of the force Majeure declared by NOC, was also discussed at the meeting. Hamza handed over a report on the various services of the sector.
Source: Libya News Agency