- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met the Chairman of the Board of the Electricity Company Abdul Majid Hamza, with whom he discussed the difficulties facing the company and completion of contracted projects to resolve the problem of load-shedding. Re-operating the Obari Power Station, following the closure of Al Sharara Oil Fields as a result of the force Majeure declared by NOC, was also discussed at the meeting. Hamza handed over a report on the various services of the sector.
Source: Libya News Agency