- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Sirte, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday was in the coastal city of Sirte where he inspected the damage sustained to the city’s buildings and infrastructure as a result of the war on the State Organisation Da’esh. Al Serraj toured quarters of the city and got firsthand account of the state of buildings and utilities and the suffering of the local population. He also inspected the airport and the Seaport and roads in the city. The President of the Presidency Council called up at the University of Sirte and had a chance to inspect on the way damage caused by war to the quarters of Al Za’faran and the first and second residential quarters which were scenes of ferocious war between the Army and Da’esh fighters. He praised the courage and resilience of Sirte inhabitants to get the city back up and running again.
Source: Libya News Agency