- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj met Sunday in Tripoli with a House of Representatives delegation representing south of the country. According to the media office of the Presidency Council, they discussed the situation in the south and measures taken by GNA to address bottlenecks at utility services in sectors such as education, health, transport and electricity and delivery of basic stuff to the public. The meeting also touched on efforts to restore security and social peace among various components of the south. The work team headed by Local government minister concluded a visit of Ghat, and Obari where he inspected needs there.
Source: Libya News Agency