- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj met Sunday in Tripoli with a House of Representatives delegation representing south of the country. According to the media office of the Presidency Council, they discussed the situation in the south and measures taken by GNA to address bottlenecks at utility services in sectors such as education, health, transport and electricity and delivery of basic stuff to the public. The meeting also touched on efforts to restore security and social peace among various components of the south. The work team headed by Local government minister concluded a visit of Ghat, and Obari where he inspected needs there.
Source: Libya News Agency