- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Prague- The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj, whose on a visit to the Czech Republic, met on Wednesday the Speakers of parliament houses. Al Serraj was briefed on the mechanism of work at the houses and their legislative and supervisory role. He expressed his interests to learn about the Czech democratic experiment since transition to democracy in 1989. The President called for a mechanism for exchange and cooperation between the two countries to be put in place. During the meeting held at the Parliament building, Al Serraj outlined political developments in Libya, whereby the Czech leaders stressed that stability of Libya was a key issue for Europe. The two sides agreed on the need to upgrade exchange between the two countries in political, economic and security areas. They also discussed migration issue.
Source: Libya News Agency