- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Monday met the Minister of Interior Fathi Pashagha, Justice Minister Mohamed Abdul Wahid Abdul Hamid, and the Chief of Investigations at the Attorney General’s Office Al Sidiq Al Sour. The meeting was attended by the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasana Salama. According to the Council’s Information Office, the meeting focused on security arrangements, that were recently introduced in Tripoli, as well as work mechanisms and coordination. The meeting which was held at the Government headquarters in the capital, also dealt with measures that have been taken for the release of prisoners, whose period of detention has surpassed the legal limit, and the steps made to implement instructions by the President of the Presidency Council to provide protection for the judicial institutions.
Source: Libya News Agency