- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met the Minister of Planning with whom he discussed several pressing issues, including execution of projects in the southern region, the steps that have been taken so far to address the problem of power outing, and upgrading productivity to meet public needs. Libyan investments abroad and relevant companies were also discussed at the meeting which was held at the Council's headquarters here.
Source: Libya News Agency