- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli- The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met the Minister of Planning with whom he discussed several pressing issues, including execution of projects in the southern region, the steps that have been taken so far to address the problem of power outing, and upgrading productivity to meet public needs. Libyan investments abroad and relevant companies were also discussed at the meeting which was held at the Council's headquarters here.
Source: Libya News Agency