- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
President of Presidency Council meets members of committee
assigned to unify military institution.
Sunday , 04– 03– 2018 – 15:36:00
Tripoli, 4 March 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency Council, the
supreme commander of the Armed Forces, Fayez Al sarraj met Sunday
with maj Gen Ali Abduljaleel, maj Gen Salem Juha, Col; Abdulbaset
Sharia, members of the committee assigned by the Supreme Commander to
meet in Cairo with their counterparts from the eastern part of the
country to discuss unifying the military institution.
The committee briefed Al Sarraj on the outcome of their talks in
Cairo and the points agreed and the outcome of the talks on the
organizational structure of the military institution.
Al sarraj said unifying the military institution is a necessity
to secure the borders and face the challenges facing the country.