- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
President of Presidency Council meets members of committee
assigned to unify military institution.
Sunday , 04– 03– 2018 – 15:36:00
Tripoli, 4 March 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency Council, the
supreme commander of the Armed Forces, Fayez Al sarraj met Sunday
with maj Gen Ali Abduljaleel, maj Gen Salem Juha, Col; Abdulbaset
Sharia, members of the committee assigned by the Supreme Commander to
meet in Cairo with their counterparts from the eastern part of the
country to discuss unifying the military institution.
The committee briefed Al Sarraj on the outcome of their talks in
Cairo and the points agreed and the outcome of the talks on the
organizational structure of the military institution.
Al sarraj said unifying the military institution is a necessity
to secure the borders and face the challenges facing the country.