- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli - President of Presidency Council , Fayez Sarraj received in Tripoli Monday Italian Minister of Interior and his accompanying delegation, View points were exchanged at the meeting over issues of common interest, especially security collaboration between the two friendly countries and ways to promote it by technical training of Libyan cadres specialized in border control, and fighting illegal migration, and capacity building of members of coast guard and providing the Libyans with modern necessary equipment in the field. The meeting was attended by Minister of Interior, Dr Al-Araf Al-Khawja, director of Land Posts department, Col Al Munji Al Ruhibi and Commander of Coast Guard, Brig. Abdulla Tumya.
Source: Libya News Agency