- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli - President of Presidency Council , Fayez Sarraj received in Tripoli Monday Italian Minister of Interior and his accompanying delegation, View points were exchanged at the meeting over issues of common interest, especially security collaboration between the two friendly countries and ways to promote it by technical training of Libyan cadres specialized in border control, and fighting illegal migration, and capacity building of members of coast guard and providing the Libyans with modern necessary equipment in the field. The meeting was attended by Minister of Interior, Dr Al-Araf Al-Khawja, director of Land Posts department, Col Al Munji Al Ruhibi and Commander of Coast Guard, Brig. Abdulla Tumya.
Source: Libya News Agency