- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj met at the Council's headquarters here a delegation from the International Committee of the Red Cross 'ICRC' which included Dominique Stelhart Head of operations, Patrick Yusuf Deputy Head of Regional Operation Africa and Karl Antoine Matale Head of ICRC mission in Libya. According to the Council's Communications Office, the delegation discussed with the President of the Presidency Council exchange between the two sides, and the Libyan side interest in utilizing the expertise of ICRC in addressing humanitarian situations at war. Al Serraj said he appreciated the level of exchange between the two sides, saying that the Libyan side remained committed to offering whatever that could assist the ICRC work in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency