- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli-The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met the Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghasan Salame and his Deputy for Political Affairs Stephanie Williams. According to the Council's Communication Office, the meeting focused on the latest developments and UN effort to halt fighting on the outskirts of Tripoli and resume the political process. Al Serraj stressed the need for establishment of a civil democratic state. On his part, Salame voiced his rejection of assaults on civil facilities and civilians saying they constitute a grave violation of the International Humanitarian Law. the meeting also focused on the ongoing consultations to hold the Berlin Conference, whereby Al Serraj called for inviting all concerned countries without exceptions.
Source: Libya News Agency