- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
President of Presidency Council meets dignitaries, elderly
and members of municipal council of Rujban.
Tuesday , 20– 03– 2018 – 16:15:00
Tripoli, 20 March 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency Council
met dignatories, elderly and members of muncipal council of Rujban
According to the media office of the presidency counil the
delegation raised the issue of the kidnapping of the military
attorney general, Massuad AlRujbeni. Al saraj informed the delegation
that he took measures to secure the safety, explaini8ng that he
ordered ministers of defense, interior and all security organs to end
his plight and his safe return to his family and brief him around the
o’clock about any new developments.
Members of the municipal council briefed the president on the
bottlenecks facing the municipality in terms of water and health and
completing needs of the club of the town, and the need for youth job
opportunities. Al sarraj issued instructions to address the
bottlenecks facing the municipality.