- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
President of Presidency Council meets dignitaries, elderly
and members of municipal council of Rujban.
Tuesday , 20– 03– 2018 – 16:15:00
Tripoli, 20 March 2018 (Lana) President of Presidency Council
met dignatories, elderly and members of muncipal council of Rujban
According to the media office of the presidency counil the
delegation raised the issue of the kidnapping of the military
attorney general, Massuad AlRujbeni. Al saraj informed the delegation
that he took measures to secure the safety, explaini8ng that he
ordered ministers of defense, interior and all security organs to end
his plight and his safe return to his family and brief him around the
o’clock about any new developments.
Members of the municipal council briefed the president on the
bottlenecks facing the municipality in terms of water and health and
completing needs of the club of the town, and the need for youth job
opportunities. Al sarraj issued instructions to address the
bottlenecks facing the municipality.