- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met a delegation of Tuareg tribes, which included Abu Bakr Engdazen Deputy Chairman of Notables Council, Mohamed Al Sheikh Wantegli, the official Spokesperson for the Social Council for Sheikhs, Notables and Wise men and civil society representatives. The meeting was attended by Member of Parliament Saleh Hama. According to the Council's Communication Department the meeting focused on developments in the souther region and the needs of its inhabitants. Al Serraj welcomed the delegation, and explained the steps that the GNA Government took, to resolve the problems facing the region.
Source: Libya News Agency