- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met a delegation of Tuareg tribes, which included Abu Bakr Engdazen Deputy Chairman of Notables Council, Mohamed Al Sheikh Wantegli, the official Spokesperson for the Social Council for Sheikhs, Notables and Wise men and civil society representatives. The meeting was attended by Member of Parliament Saleh Hama. According to the Council's Communication Department the meeting focused on developments in the souther region and the needs of its inhabitants. Al Serraj welcomed the delegation, and explained the steps that the GNA Government took, to resolve the problems facing the region.
Source: Libya News Agency