- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Sunday met the Mayor of Al Zawiyah, members of the Municipal Council and a number of the city's prominent figures. The meeting was also attended by GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala and the Chairman of the Board of the Electricity Company Abdul Salam Hamza. According to the Council's Information Office the delegation expressed support for Al Serraj's effort to ensure peace and stability in the country at large. Al Serraj welcomed members of the delegation, and said the GNA Government was seeking to resolve problems of municipalities across the country a balanced fashion. He issued his instructions to meet some of the demands that the delegation has made to promote services in the municipality and promised to visit Al Zawiyah as soon as possible.
Source: Libya News Agency