- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met Military Commanders in the western region including Major General Mohamed Al Hadad Commander of the Central Region, Usma Al Jweili Commander of the Western Region, Abdul Baset Marwan Commander of Tripoli Military Region and Mohamed Al Zain Commander of Terrorism Combat Force. According to the Council's Communications Office the meeting focused on developments in the three zones and the Commander in Chief was briefed on security situation in the southern region. The meeting also dealt with the security arrangements in the capital and coordination between the three military regions in executing them.
Source: Libya News Agency