- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord on Monday met the Chairman of National Election Commission Emad Al Sayeh. According to the Ministry's Information Office Al Sarraj discussed with Al Sayeh Commission's needs to fulfill the election commitment. The President pledged support for the commission and said what had been agreed during meetings with UN Secretary General assistants and indeed the UN Support Mission in Libya was that there was a need for Libya to seek assistance of international experts to provide technical help to the commission to perform its role on the election track under the umbrella of the UN.
Source: Libya News Agency