- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Thursday in Tripoli the British Ambassador to Libya, Frank Beaker. According to PC Media Office Al Sarraj discussed with the UK ambassador political developments in Libya and ongoing security arrangements implemented in the capital besides economic reform package recently approved by the Presidency Council. The meeting also addressed several issues of cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in the service sector including health, education and training programmes.
Source: Libya News Agency