- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Thursday in Tripoli the British Ambassador to Libya, Frank Beaker. According to PC Media Office Al Sarraj discussed with the UK ambassador political developments in Libya and ongoing security arrangements implemented in the capital besides economic reform package recently approved by the Presidency Council. The meeting also addressed several issues of cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in the service sector including health, education and training programmes.
Source: Libya News Agency