- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Thursday in Tripoli the British Ambassador to Libya, Frank Beaker. According to PC Media Office Al Sarraj discussed with the UK ambassador political developments in Libya and ongoing security arrangements implemented in the capital besides economic reform package recently approved by the Presidency Council. The meeting also addressed several issues of cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in the service sector including health, education and training programmes.
Source: Libya News Agency