- ticket title
- Analysts: Uighur Jihadis in Syria Could Pose Threat
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Thursday in Tripoli the British Ambassador to Libya, Frank Beaker. According to PC Media Office Al Sarraj discussed with the UK ambassador political developments in Libya and ongoing security arrangements implemented in the capital besides economic reform package recently approved by the Presidency Council. The meeting also addressed several issues of cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in the service sector including health, education and training programmes.
Source: Libya News Agency