- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met at the Council headquarters here on Tuesday a delegation of the Al Masar parliamentary block with whom he discussed political developments and economic reforms program which the GNA President approved in September. According to the Council’s Communications Office, the members of the block expressed their commitment to consensus as the only way forward to achieve stability. Al Serraj stressed the importance which he gives to national reconciliation at the current juncture. He also discussed the situation in the South explaining the measures recently introduced by the Council to activate institutions and upgrade services in the region.
Source: Libya News Agency