- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met at the Council headquarters here on Tuesday a delegation of the Al Masar parliamentary block with whom he discussed political developments and economic reforms program which the GNA President approved in September. According to the Council’s Communications Office, the members of the block expressed their commitment to consensus as the only way forward to achieve stability. Al Serraj stressed the importance which he gives to national reconciliation at the current juncture. He also discussed the situation in the South explaining the measures recently introduced by the Council to activate institutions and upgrade services in the region.
Source: Libya News Agency