- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli- President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj discussed with deputy head of crisis committee, and Local Government Minister several important files. They approved at the meeting the allocations to the municipalities. They also discussed measures taken to address fuel and power issues and scaling down load shedding and equitable distribution of load shedding and addressing accumulation of refuse within Tripoli and cleaning roads and street of Tripoli. They also discussed the displaced file and steps taken to provide for their needs and providing for emergency orders of the municipalities regarded as sites of operations.
Source: Libya News Agency