- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
Tripoli- President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj discussed with deputy head of crisis committee, and Local Government Minister several important files. They approved at the meeting the allocations to the municipalities. They also discussed measures taken to address fuel and power issues and scaling down load shedding and equitable distribution of load shedding and addressing accumulation of refuse within Tripoli and cleaning roads and street of Tripoli. They also discussed the displaced file and steps taken to provide for their needs and providing for emergency orders of the municipalities regarded as sites of operations.
Source: Libya News Agency